You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Darwin Fringe Festival Logo Guidelines
As a Darwin Fringe Artist, you’re required to acknowledge the Darwin Fringe Festival by including our logo on all marketing material for your show.
- Black EPS (preferred) – for print use on any lighter background
- White EPS – For rint use on dark or black backgrounds
- RGB Black PNG (preferred) – for online use on any lighter background
- RGB White PNG – for online use on black backgrounds
- Do not distort, stretch or recreate or recolour the logo.
- Minimum Printed Size: For legibility, the logo must never be less than 15mm high in any usage.
- Minimum Clear Space: The logo must always have adequate clear space around it – all logo files include clear space, do not crop
- The Darwin Fringe Festival logo should appear on the right-hand corner of your poster/flyer/collateral wherever applicable
- Feature the Festival logo on your website and (where applicable) on your show’s official social media pages.
- If you’re not sure about whether you’re using the logo correctly in your poster or other collateral, feel free to email it to us and we’ll let you know if you’re hitting the mark!