Creatives from all art forms encouraged to apply.
Fringe presents a huge range of categories including but not limited to:
- Cabaret, magic & burlesque
- Circus, Physical Theatre & Dance
- Work for kids
- Spoken Word & Story Telling
- Visual, Film & Media Art
Fees & ticketing:
- Unless you receive a fee waive (use your application to request one), presenting 1-2 shows costs $80 and presenting 3+ shows costs $120.
- Inside ticketing fees that we charge you:
- $1.50 from tickets that cost $5-$15
- $2.50 from tickets that cost $16-$25
- $3.50 from tickets that cost $26-$35
- $4.50 from tickets that cost $36+
- If you present a show in the hub you will be charged a percentage from your ticketing.
- Brown’s Mart Theatre = 20%
- Brown’s Mart Studio = 15%
- Brown’s Mart Courtyard and Civic Park = 5-10%
- If you are being paid a fee by us you do not have to pay any of these fees and you will not take home any of your box office.
You can read all about how the festival works and why you should get involved in our 2023 Artist Pack. This document also includes resources and tips.
- Hub Applications are for shows that want to be presented in Brown’s Mart or Civic Park. These applications are chosen and curated by our team. Closes midnight January 29.
- General Applications are for shows that are presented in any other venue. Any show can be presented in this round as long as it abides by the NO TRAASH Policy and is physically and mentally safe. Closes midnight February 26.
- Performance Applications are for roving and musical acts looking to perform as a part of someone else’s program, including ours. These app are for pop-up performances that are shorter in length. Closes midnight January 29.
Give our 2023 Artist Pack a read. You can also get in touch with our Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our number from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday: 0476 106 210
Image thanks to Exotic Desire Boudoir.