It’s not as boring as it sounds! Get your marketing right to get the right people through the door.
In addition to the marketing provided by Darwin Fringe Festival it is important that you promote your event in other ways. We’ve compiled a few resources to help you to get the most out of the coverage we provide AND to put your best foot forward in your own marketing efforts!
Hold up! Don’t forget the embargo!
We know you’re keen to tell the world about your show, but remember that all details are strictly under embargo until the program launch on June 06! Shhh!
Ways you can drive ticket sales to your event:
- Design and distribute a poster and fliers. (Download our logo and logo requirements document here)
- Make a Facebook event and send a cohosting request to Darwin Fringe Festival (and share it with your mates!)
- Send out a press release to radio and newspaper. (There are great press release templates available online).
- Use work/school/network contacts to promote your event.
- Invite your friends! (You would be surprised how many people forget to personally invite their friends)