The Waiting Room
FRINGE CLUB #2
The Waiting Room is a collaboration of Katherine based artists: poetry band Waiting For Radiot, DJ Max Paez and theatre maker Naomi Hayek.
Smash them all together and what have you’ve got? Spoken word you can dance to. A mosh pit of rhyming couplets.
Join our Poets on a dark journey going nowhere. Who will they meet along the way? What are are we waiting for? And Why? The Waiting Room is the banginest existential crisis in town.”
Purchase your Fringe Club tickets online to save $5!
Duration: 3.5 hour gig
About the artists
Waiting For Radiot are Harley Dannatt and Matt Fawkner – spoken word poets and radio hosts putting words with music in Katherine and across the Top End since 2015.
Naomi Hayek dabbles in theatre, spins the decks and interprets the moon on Katherine FM.
Max Paez is a Katherine based artist, curator and DJ.
Brown's Mart Studio
Ticket price $10.00 - $15.00
• Licensed Venue
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Offer gender neutral toilets
• Have a fully accessible public toilet that is unlocked
• Access to the smoking and bar areas are wheelchair friendly
• Accessible by public transport
• Car park suitable for wheelchair transportation available within 2 minutes of the venue entrance
• Signage is clear, large and easy to read
• Assistance dogs welcome
• Seating options are available in all spaces
• Railing is used where appropriate (stairs and toilets etc)