Hosted By: Jimmy B4MBLE & Jesse Ocean
Don’t miss out on a chance to take in the end of Darwin’s Fringe Festival with industry leaders, past Fringers, and emerging local and international artists. This exclusive event will take place the weekend following the highly-anticipated Fringe Festival to give fellow past, present and future fringe artists and the support from behind the scenes an opportunity to share experiences, gather inspiration and foster new connections.
The Space: The One Mile Brewery
Reflections will be held in one of Darwin’s most prominent venues – One Mile Brewery. Enjoy a picturesque backdrop that boasts an ambient outdoor beer garden, impressive street art, a dance floor, and a special collection of B4MBLE’s latest artwork. Even better, The One Mile Brewery is host to the tastiest food and freshest beer in town that’s exclusively crafted for the Top End’s tropical climate. And as a special welcome, you’ll receive a complimentary pint on arrival.
Featuring an impressive line-up of industry speakers, prepare to be inspired by past and present Fringers as you listen to their journeys, advice and learnings. Then take in the rest of the evening with networking, dancing and music brought to us by local artists.
Get ready for an evening full of reflection, connection and celebration with so much on offer:
● Opening the night with Acknowledgement of Country
● Speeches from Fringe Artists & Behind The Scenes Support
● Silent Raffle that will feature a donated B4MBLE piece, with all proceeds going towards a charitable organisation
● Complimentary beer or soft drink on arrival
● Display of B4MBLE’s artwork from his latest exhibition
● Musical Performances by local artists