We are the Midnight Rangers. Born in the Post-Intervention Apocalypse of Mparntwe, we necromance the bones of the old country classics and yell them loud enough to be heard over the clanking of the great big Gravy Train we’re all riding on.
This is country music from stolen, trampled and thirsty country. It is for anyone looking for that back down home feeling without knowing exactly what or where or how home might be.
Midnight Rangers bring together their shared experience in such diverse fields as dairy farmin’, community livin’ & dune ridin’ to present an hour of rollicking country & country-adjacent sonic warfare.
We are the Midnight Rangers. Born in the Post-Intervention Apocalypse of Mparntwe, we play country music from stolen, trampled and thirsty country. We necromance bones of country classics and yell them from the great big Gravy Train we’re all riding on. Formed last year, the Rangers have quickly wrangled a dedicated following of cow-people around Central Australia. They’ve been singing their songs about secret military bases, buffel-choked rivers, colonisers & de-colonisers, highway desperadoes, and the good folk of Town have been singing along. With their debut triple-single released in March 2022, and more releases on the horizon, the Rangers are saddled up for their Inaugural ‘Red Cenna to the Tip of the Cox’ Tour. Giddy up.
Darwin Railway Club
Ticket price $ - $13.00
RestrictionsContains adult themes
• Licensed Venue
• Wheelchair accessible
• Food is available for purchase
• Cash can be taken out at the bar
• 5-10 minute walk to public transport
• We accept various forms of contact (written, verbal etc) this includes for complaints and bookings
• Allergy free food/ beverages available upon request and staff behaviors modified to support notified allergies
• Have a wheelchair friendly venue entrance (not alternative to that of other customers).
• Have a fully accessible public toilet that is unlocked
• Car park suitable for wheelchair transportation available within 2 minutes of the venue entrance