Let’s Talk About Queer Sex is becoming something of an annual tradition here in the Tropics. An evening surrounded by queer folk, listening to stories of sexual deviancy, erotic love and all sorts of kink to shock you and to make you laugh. We expect to see you squirm and blush and lose yourself. Bring your lover, your friends, your work wife. Maybe not your Dad.
Join local Darwin queer performers as they tell both personal and fictional tales of sex and love and some of the bits in between.
About the collective
An eclectic mix of local Darwin queer artists/performers/friends. We are storytellers, songwriters, poets, dancers and comedians. We are grateful to live and work and love on beautiful Larrakia country.
Brown's Mart Theatre
Ticket price $7.00 - $10.00
• Licensed Venue
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Offer gender neutral toilets
• Have a fully accessible public toilet that is unlocked
• Access to the smoking and bar areas are wheelchair friendly
• Accessible by public transport
• Car park suitable for wheelchair transportation available within 2 minutes of the venue entrance
• Staff are trained to respond to allergies
• Staff are trained in basic disability awareness
• Epi-pen on site
• Signage is clear, large and easy to read (for people with vision impairment)
• Assistance dogs welcome
• Seating options are available in all spaces
• Railing is used where appropriate (stairs and toilets etc)
• Use of Braille and/ or tactile signage in the toilets