Kirra voller is a talented singer/songwriter who’s voice and lyrics will spark conversations. Kirra is a proud Wirangu, Kokatha, Mirning & Ngarrindjeri woman who’s music and original songs are from the heart and soul of who she is as a person and the life she lives, the good, the bad and the things we sometimes don’t want to talk about.
She has been a mentor to other women in music and currently teaches at a school in Mparntwe.
Kirra voller released her first EP back in 2021 called ‘Unapologetically me;’ through CAAMA music and has since played her original songs around Mparntwe but has been eager to show the rest of the NT and the country her songs before recording and releasing more.
Come along and listen to her original songs that will spark conversations and her voice that will take you to another place at her first ever interstate show since the release of her EP.
OPENING NIGHT ACTIVITIES
5pm – 5.30pm | Kirra Voller | Free gig in Brown’s Mart Courtyard
5.30pm – 6.15pm | Welcome to Country event | Free in Civic Park
7pm – 9pm | Roller Disco | Free in Civic Park
6.30pm – 2am | Opening Party | Paid in Brown’s Mart
Duration: 30 minutes
Brown's Mart Studio
RestrictionsReferences mental illness This show is family friendly
• Licensed Venue
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Offer gender neutral toilets
• Have a fully accessible public toilet that is unlocked
• Access to the smoking and bar areas are wheelchair friendly
• Accessible by public transport
• Car park suitable for wheelchair transportation available within 2 minutes of the venue entrance
• Signage is clear, large and easy to read
• Assistance dogs welcome
• Seating options are available in all spaces
• Railing is used where appropriate (stairs and toilets etc)