Forest Hangs is an art collective bringing together a diverse range of weird, whacky and wonderful local artists to showcase their talents both online and at exhibitions. Working across Australia over the last few years we have held multiple exciting events and made life time connections.
This dry season Garden Gallery is a chance for 8 local artists to showcase their work. You can look forward to sculptures, recycled art, miniature cities, photography that captures magic, paintings that make your mind move, detailed woodwork and more!
Walk into our enchanted garden for a one evening only art show. Please join us to enjoy live music, conversations about creating while recycling, nibbles & beverages, raffle prizes, art auctions and mushroom madness pathways.
About the collective
Forest Hangs is an art collective bringing together a diverse range of weird, whacky and wonderful local artists to showcase their unique talents both online and at exhibitions. Working across Australia over the last few years we have held multiple exciting events and made life time connections. We love supporting locals so all our materials are Australian small business sourced or are recycled. Our packaging is 100% recycled/upcycled sometimes leaving it looking a little odd but completely colourful and full of love.
The Garden Gallery
• Venue is child/ family friendly
• Accessible by public transport
• We accept various forms of contact (written, verbal etc) this includes for complaints and bookings
• A quiet space is available at the facility for people who have challenges with communicating, learning, understanding and behaviour.
• Allergy free food/ beverages available upon request and staff behaviors modified to support notified allergies
• Epi pen on site
• Signage is clear, large and easy to read.
• We use captions on tvs and video displays.
• Assistance dogs welcome.
• Seating options are available in all spaces.
• Railing is used where appropriate (stairs and toilets etc).
• Organic (chemical and fragrance free) deodorisers used in toilets.