ATYP’s celebrated Fresh Ink National Mentoring Program for emerging writers runs annually from April–December in selected states across Australia. The initiative has been running for 13 years in varying forms and engages industry professionals to mentor our young writers. To date the program has supported 104 playwrights in Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Geelong, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Throughout the year the young playwrights (18-26) they will produce two short works as well as attend regular meetings with their mentor to hone their skills and build their writing community.
Mentored by Sarah Reuben, presented by ATYP and Brown’s Mart.
Brown’s Mart is the Home of Territory Performing Arts and the Home of the Darwin Fringe. find out more about us at www.brownsmart.com.au Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP) is Australias National youth theatre company based in Sydney.
Brown's Mart Studio
Ticket price $
• Licensed Venue
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Offer gender neutral toilets
• Have a fully accessible public toilet that is unlocked
• Access to the smoking and bar areas are wheelchair friendly
• Accessible by public transport
• Car park suitable for wheelchair transportation available within 2 minutes of the venue entrance
• Staff are trained to respond to allergies
• Staff are trained in basic disability awareness
• Epi-pen on site
• Signage is clear, large and easy to read (for people with vision impairment)
• Assistance dogs welcome
• Seating options are available in all spaces
• Railing is used where appropriate (stairs and toilets etc)
• Use of Braille and/ or tactile signage in the toilets